Residence Life and Housing
Our on-campus living experience provides students with the convenience of living close to the classroom. Living on-campus provides students with the opportunity to become engaged with the campus community, participate in organized hall programs and activities, exciting on-campus events, vibrant student organizations, competitive athletic programs, arts and culture, and much more.
Intern Housing Applications must be submitted 72 hours prior to moving in. Intern. Please remember Residence Life and Housing is only open M-F, 9am-5pm. Applications received on the weekend will not be viewed until the following business day.
- The earliest Interns can move in is Friday, May 12, 2017 between 9am-5pm
- Move out date: Friday, July 28, 2017 by 6:00pm
- Intern Students can move in M-F between 9am-5pm.
- Residence Life and Housing is not open on the weekends.
- Only students taking classes during the Summer, working for the University or participating in an Athletic Program are allowed to stay for the Summer 2017 term. For other circumstances please contact Residence Life and Housing.
- If you are a new student coming in for Summer 2017, you will need to pay the $200 Deposit and $50 Application Fee before a room will be assigned. After completing this form, please call our office to pay this amount over the phone at (719) 549-2602, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Room charges are placed on the Student Bill and can be paid at the Cashier's Office located in the Admissions Building.
- Students who currently live in University Housing (Spring 2017) and have requested summer housing will remain in their current University Housing Spaces and will move to their Summer Housing assignment around May 10th. University Housing will communicate with students via university email regarding when they can officially move.
- Students who will not remain on campus for Fall 2017 must move out no later than Friday, July 28, 2017 by 5:00pm.
- Students who will be living in University Housing for Fall 2017 will stay in their summer housing assignment until Residence Life and Housing has given permission to move into your Fall Assignment.
Desk Assistant (DA)
Operations Assistant (OP)
Resident Assistant (RA)
Spring Residence Hall Closing
All Residence Halls and Apartments Close: Saturday, May 6th, 2017 at 8:00 am
*Please note for any housing accommodations you must meet with the Office of Disability Services for accommodations.