Back to Top

Facilities Management

Physical Plant Building
Facilities Management provides a safe, clean, aesthetic and functional campus environment through the maintenance of campus buildings, equipment, grounds, and utilities for the enhancement of the learning environment and the level of human safety and comfort.

Frequently Asked Questions


    What do I submit a work request for?

    Maintenance Services

    • Event Services Support
    • Carpentry
    • Painting
    • Electrical
    • Lighting
    • Plumbing, heating ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC)
    • Furniture & office moves
    • Keys and Locks

    How do I submit a work request?

    Click here for instructions


    • Select "Generate New Work Order Request" at the top of this page
    • Click "Submit a Request"
    • Fill in required fields
    • Click "Submit"
    • Your work request has been submitted. You will receive an email with your work request number.



    How do I plan an event?

    When help is needed for an event, there are several campus departments involved depending on the type of event.

    • For Auxiliary Services related events, contact Auxiliary Services. Auxiliary Services will submit a work request for assistance needed from Facilities Management.
    • For Athletic related events, contact Athletics. Athletics will submit a work request for assistance needed from Facilities Management.
    • For other events, call Facilities Management at x2211.


    If you are planning to move, please submit a work request

    In the work request, mention the location you are moving from and to, a point of contact, a reliable phone number along with preferred date/time in the description box. Facilities personnel will contact you to confirm it. 

    Desks and file cabinets need to be emptied into boxes and labeled. Facilities personnel do not pack your boxes. If you are needing moving boxes, please note that in your work request and the warehouse will try to accommodate your request.


    Surplus Property

    To dispose of old furniture:

    1. Complete the EACR and email the completed form to
    2. Please submit a work request. Fill out the information and specify exactly what needs to be picked up and where it is located.

    If you are in need of another bookshelf, chair, desk, table, or file cabinet, you can request them through a work order as well. In the description, please let us know exactly what you are looking for. Facilities will try to accommodate your request with what we have in storage.

residence halls during sunset

Summer is Here.

Earn a $500 scholarship by enrolling in nine summer credits. Summer semester is a unique opportunity for our students and the perfect time to make progress in your degree.

Submit Your Vaccination Record

face mask with blue background

Faculty, staff, and students can utilize our secure health portal to upload confidential vaccination records.

Facilities Management


Back to Top