Back to Top
  • COVID-19 Update: Remote Operations in Effect


    Until further notice, CSU Pueblo is serving our students and the public in a remote model.

High School Students

Students working on homework in the CSU-P library

You have the opportunity to earn both college and high school credit while in high school through the Concurrent Enrollment Program (Formally the PSEO, Post Secondary Educational Options) courses taught on our campus and the Senior to Sophomore Program courses taught at your high school.

How to Apply

The first step in taking any college course is to apply for admission. Contact your high school counselor for all necessary paperwork.

Tuition and Fees

The first step in taking any college course is to contact your high school counselor for all necessary paperwork.

Some school districts will pay your tuition fees, books etc, but you must be in contact with your high school for specific details.

Course Selection and Registration

The purpose of the Concurrent Enrollment Program is to supplement your educational opportunities by choosing classes that are NOT offered at the high school level.

  • Course selection may vary based on the school district's approval; upper division courses are exempt.
  • Students are required to follow current catalog requirements and submit ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer scores for various courses, including English, math, and science.
  • After all required information is submitted to your high school counselor and approved by the school district, it is then submitted to CSU-Pueblo.
  • Registration for Concurrent Enrollment classes is based on space availability. All students must register with the Concurrent Enrollment Coordinator.
Colorado State University-Pueblo Student

CSU-Pueblo Credit Transfer to Other Schools

Credits earned as a Concurrent Enrollment student or Senior to Sophomore student may transfer to other colleges. To receive credit for the class(es) you've taken, have the Registrar's Office, Administration Room 202, 719.549.2261, send an official transcript to the college or university you plan to attend.

Contact Information

Division of Extended Studies

Phone: 719.549.2734 or 719.549.2316

Aerial shot of campus fountain

Campus Safety: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

We have a number of individuals working on a plan to ensure that we are prepared to take care of our students and employees in the event our campus is directly impacted by the coronavirus.


Apr 03

7:30 PM to 10:00 PM

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Join the CSU-Pueblo Community in watching a movie together!...

Apr 06

All Day

Online ASG Elections through Packlink...

Apr 08

3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Play against other CSU-Pueblo Students and WIN PRIZES! Link posted to Facebook @My CSU-Pueblo 5 min before the event. Game hosted at

Admissions Office

Back to Top