Information Technology is responsible for providing a broad spectrum of planning and support for campus computing, infrastructure, and telecommunications.
The Colorado State University-Pueblo community served by IT includes administration, faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents, prospective students, retired faculty, and community members. We serve to support the information technology needs of the academic, research, and administrative functions of this community. We are here to assist you with using information technology at CSU-Pueblo.
The IT Strategic Plan includes the vision and mission of IT, strategic areas, as well as goals, objectives, and outcomes for each strategic area.
Getting Started with Technology at CSU-PuebloGetting Started will help new and existing students to:
- Obtain Accounts for PAWS, email, computers, and Blackboard
- Get Connected to the campus wifi
- Login to email and Blackboard
Current StudentsCurrent Students is the one-stop shop for important student technology links including:
- Personal Access to Web Services (PAWS)
- Reset Your Password (Password Help)
- Connect to the Network (TWOLFnet)
- View Student Organizations
Computers & PrintingNeed to find a computer to work on or a printer to print that project?
For Faculty & Staff
Information Technology provides technology support for telecommunications, network services , and personal computing.
- Getting Started will help a new faculty or staff member on campus.
- Campus Computers shows availability of computer labs on campus.
- Connect to Network and use wifi on campus.
- KACE Service Desk will allow you to enter or check helpdesk tickets. (This only works from campus computers connected to ethernet.)
- Computer Resource Application (CRA)- is required for additional access to many campus systems.
- Your Telephone user guide, billing, and service requests.
- Web Development will allow you to publish web pages to the University server
- Training Support for your office computer, Blackboard, and much more.
- Use Copier to Scan to your email
In the Classroom