Back to Top

Registrar’s Office

A Colorado State University-Pueblo Student

Welcome to the Registrar's Office! We link the institution with our past, present and future students. The Registrar's Office maintains the official student academic records of the University and publishes the official University Catalog and calendars.

Some of our services include course registration, grade collection and processing, course withdrawals, course and room scheduling oversight, transcripts, processing major changes, degree audit reports, graduation audits, degree conferral, enrollment and degree verifications, publication of Semester Notes, FERPA compliance, and much more.

Frequently Asked Questions


    How do I reset my NetID password or PIN for PAWS Services?

    To reset your NetID password when logging into PAWS Services with a NetID, follow the password help instructions on the NetID login page or you can contact the Help Desk at 719.549.2002.

    To reset your PIN when logging into PAWS Services with a PID, follow the Set PIN instructions on the PID login page or you can contact the Help Desk at 719.549.2002.


    How do I request an official transcript?

    Official transcripts are issued by the Registrar's Office (ADM 202) by electronic request of the student. Transcript requests can be completed online through Parchment via our website.


    How do I change my address?

    You may visit the Registrar's Office (ADM 202) and fill-out an address change form.


    How do I know what my class drop and withdrawal dates are?

    All drop and withdrawal dates for each course you register for are displayed under the “Class Details” tab after you select the title on your course schedule in Banner. Note that this may look different for some courses.


    How do I get a DARS degree audit?

    To access a degree audit, log into PAWS; under Home tab, click on DARSweb.


    How do I apply for graduation?

    Begin by contacting your academic advisor to complete an analysis of your academic record. In the semester you intend to graduate, you and your academic advisor will complete a graduation contract. This contract is turned into the Registrar's Office (ADM 202). Please check with your academic advisor or the Registrar's Office to find out the exact date that graduation contracts are due. Note that contracts will NOT be accepted if they are incomplete.


    How will I know if I graduated?

    Prior to graduation, the graduation application process must be completed. After the grades from your final semester have been posted, a graduation evaluator will review your academic record. If all graduation requirements have been met, “Degree Conferred” will appear below your name on the first page of your transcript. Your diploma will follow by mail. This process takes approximately 10-12 weeks.


    How is my residency status determined?

    View residency document for detailed information.

Discover CSU Pueblo

students studying in LARC

Request more information about our degree programs, activities, sports, application process, and more!

Request Information

Register for Classes

two students smiling

Attend an Enrollment Extravaganza for quick-and-easy, one-stop registration and a chance to win a scholarship!

Registrar's Office

Back to Top