Back to Top

Property Control

Office Relocations

Office moves must be submitted via work order requests. If property is being relocated to another room or building, the ECAR form must be filled out stating the new location. 

If you have any questions concerning this priority request, please contact Dan Burns at or 719-549-2299.

Removal of Unwanted or Damaged Goods

For all inventory of items valued at $5000.00 USD and above, please provide identification tag. 

All items should be included in an EACR form and sent to

Discover CSU Pueblo

students studying in LARC

Request more information about our degree programs, activities, sports, application process, and more!

Request Information

Register for Classes

two students smiling

Attend an Enrollment Extravaganza for quick-and-easy, one-stop registration and a chance to win a scholarship!

Back to Top