Articulation Agreements & Transfer Guides
Colorado has developed statewide transfer articulation agreements, which create guided degree pathways for transfer students. These articulation agreements ensure that the degree requirements for transfer students entering many baccalaureate professional programs at Colorado's four-year institutions are the same as for native students. The articulation agreements specify program admission requirements and coursework that should be taken at the two-year college to facilitate the efficient completion of the baccalaureate degree in these programs.
- Art (BA)
- Art History (BA)
- Elementary Teacher Education
- English (BA)
- Music (BA)
- Nursing RN to BSN (Transfer Guide)
- Political Science
- Psychology (BA)
- Psychology (BS)
Institutional Transfer Guides
If you are starting at a community college and plan to transfer to Colorado State University-Pueblo for a program not listed above, click on the transfer guide for the bachelor's degree you intend to complete. The transfer guide will tell you what courses to take at the community college that will transfer and apply to the bachelor's degree requirements at the University. Guides either include completion of an associate degree or may recommend transfer before degree, depending upon the major. They are designed to provide the best alignment for completion of the baccalaureate degree.
- Art (K-12 Secondary Certification Emphasis)
- Biology (Secondary Certification Emphasis)
- Chemistry (ACS Certified Emphasis)
- Chemistry (Biochemistry Emphasis)
- Chemistry (Teaching Certification Emphasis)?
- Computer Information Systems
- English (Creative Writing Emphasis)
- English (Secondary Teaching Certification Emphasis)
- History (Secondary Education Emphasis)
- Mass Communication (Electronic Media, Integrated Communication, or Journalism Emphasis)
- Math (Secondary Certification Emphasis)
- Music (Music Performance Emphasis)
- Physics (Biophysics Emphasis)
- Physics (Chemical Physics Emphasis)
- Physics (Engineering Emphasis)
- Physics (Secondary Education Emphasis)
- Physical Science (Secondary Certification Emphasis)
- Political Science (Secondary Education Emphasis)?
- Social Work
- Spanish (Teacher Education Emphasis)
Colorado State University-Pueblo strongly encourages community/junior college students to seek guidance regarding transferability of all courses they may be considering.