Academic Improvement Program
Visit us in LARC 151.
The Academic Improvement Program assists students on Academic Probation develop an Academic Improvement Plan (AIP) to identify how students can raise their cumulative GPA.
- The Academic Improvement Plan (AIP) is a personal and specific plan of action designed by you and your Academic Improvement Coordinator.
- The Academic Improvement Coordinator will help the student follow the plan throughout the probationary semester.
- The AIP offers processes for desired academic goals.
- The AIP contains student-initiated courses of action designed to improve grade point average including tutoring needs, attendance guidelines, learning styles, and study skills assessment.
- The AIP seeks to enhance academic performance based on individual circumstances.
John Sandoval, Associate Director