Student Engagement and Leadership
The mission of Student Engagement and Leadership is to provide students with co-curricular learning and leadership development opportunities through activities, events, student organizations, fraternity and sorority life, and orientation which promote and enhance their student experience and provide them with a sense of belonging at CSU-Pueblo.
Packlink is the platform for staying in touch with your student organization and finding out about events on campus.
- Cultivate a sense of self-awareness through identifying a leadership vision, mission, style and values.
- Demonstrate communication skills and the ability to interrelate with others.
- Recognize a variety of leadership theories and models.
- Enhance awareness and commitment towards effective citizenship and social responsibility.
- Engage in leadership and relationship-building skills and apply them to strengthen organizations and communities at CSU-Pueblo and beyond.
Student Engagement and Leadership is committed to providing students with co-curricular learning and leadership development opportunities.
One of the ways we achieve this is through leadership programs. Leadership Programs provide a wide array of opportunities for students to gain and grow their leadership skills.
Student Engagement and Leadership currently offers the following leadership opportunities:
Fraternity & Sorority Life
Fraternity & Sorority Life is committed to working with fraternity and sorority students through their fraternal experience to build a community where students can have a positive collegiate experience. The leadership opportunities provided by membership in fraternal organizations are endless and will be an impactful part of a student’s life during their undergraduate career.
Student organizations play an integral role in the educational and social life on campus at CSU-Pueblo. Recognized student organizations demonstrate a close affiliation with the university and share a common vision in the promotion of extra-curricular and co-curricular missions of the university. There are several categories of student organizations, including academic, cultural, honor, specific interest, athletic, and more.