Back to Top

Western Undergraduate Exchange

Tuition Information for WUE Students

If you are granted the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) tuition rate, you are indicating you are not a Colorado resident and will not establish Colorado residency during your time at CSU Pueblo.

If you plan to establish your residency in Colorado and would like to petition for in-state benefits at CSU Pueblo during your time of attendance, we recommend you do not claim another state as your state of residence. WUE students who change their residence to Colorado lose their WUE eligibility but do not become eligible for in-state tuition rates until one year after establishing Colorado domicile.

Because students under 23 are deemed to have the domicile of their parents, the WUE student seeking to change domicile to Colorado must show either a change of the parents’ residence to Colorado; or a change in the student’s residence after proving emancipation from the parents.

Discover CSU Pueblo

students studying in LARC

Request more information about our degree programs, activities, sports, application process, and more!

Request Information

Register for Classes

two students smiling

Attend an Enrollment Extravaganza for quick-and-easy, one-stop registration and a chance to win a scholarship!

Request More Information

Admissions Office

Back to Top