- Focused on student success
Overall Plan Outcomes-2020
- Outcomes focused on enrollment, retention, and graduation
- Objectives tied to student success outcomes
Colorado State University-Pueblo is committed to excellence, setting the standard for regional comprehensive universities in teaching, research and service by providing leadership and access for its region while maintaining its commitment to diversity.
Committed to Excellence
- Developing and supporting excellent academic programs with excellent faculty
Access and Diversity
- Creating transformational experiences for a diverse student body
- Community partnerships, sustainability and stewardship
Ties to CSU System Mission
Ensure Student Satisfaction and Success
- Access and affordability
- Transformational and supportive services and experiences for a diverse body of students
- Measurable objectives for retention and graduation rates, student-related debt, and improving critical thinking skills and disciplinary knowledge
Expand Statewide Presence
- Academic programs that serve our region, attracting students from across Southern Colorado and the state
Create Financial Sustainability
- Committed to expanding our revenue sources while continuing to seek operational efficiencies
Transform Colorado's Future
- Support for students from underrepresented groups
Goal One: Excellent Academics
Goal Two: Affordable Education
Goal Three: Transformative Opportunities
Goal Four: Supportive Student Life
Process and Timeline
- 2013 Strategic Planning Task Force with 15 members and 2 co-chairs consulted with campus constituents via numerous campus open fora to develop draft.
- 2014 Strategic Plan Implementation Team formed. With further campus input, draft was revised and final version forwarded to President November 7, 2014.
- 2015 Implementation Team will identify benchmark data, clarify targets, develop dashboard for stakeholders, monitor progress, and report to campus.