Residence Life & Housing

Dorms at Sunset

Our on-campus living experience provides students with the convenience of living close to the classroom. Living on-campus provides students with the opportunity to become engaged with the campus community, participate in organized​ hall programs and activities, exciting on-campus events, vibrant student organizations, competitive athletic programs, arts and culture, and much more.

Important Move-In Information!!!

August 17th 9:00am – NOON New/Transfer (student attending Orientation) Move-in

August 20th 9:00am – Noon Upperclassman / Walking Stick Move-in

Please follow the Step by Step Guide​ to Move-in!

​Make your Move-In Process Easier!

College Ave LogoSample Dorm Set  

Pre-order EVERYTHING for your room!

All orders will be shipped directly to your Residence Hall!

Order today at​