Vice President of Finance and Administration
The offices of Financial Services and Administration provide the expertise, service, and value necessary to manage the University's resources so as to maximize their purpose of achieving the institution's role and mission. In doing so, we contribute and communicate as an equal partner with the academic and the student campus constituencies in the shared governance of the University.
VPFA Oversees the following offices
- Assure that sound business practices are exercised.
- Provide skilled management services to all campus constituencies.
- Provide a safe and inviting environment that fosters and supports learning.
- Contribute to a positive student experience.
- Maximize return on investment of University resources.
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with campus constituencies through communication and performance.
- Provide opportunities for all individuals to reach their maximum potential in an environment that respects their unique abilities.