Back to Top

Apply For Educational Benefits

Applying for your educational benefits involves three easy steps:

  1. Apply online for your bene​fit eligibility through Veterans Affairs.  Once you have completed your application, please print and take the application to the Veterans Educational Benefits Office (located in the Admissions office). We have the forms available, can assist you in filling them out, and submit them to VA.
  2. Fill out the Veterans Information Sheet and submit it to the Veterans Education Benefits Office at CSU-Pueblo.

  3. Give the Veterans Education Benefits Office a copy of your course schedule. 
Important:  You must submit a copy of your courses to the Veterans Education Benefits Office each semester and each time you change your coursework within a semester.

Military and Veterans Success Center


Back to Top