Colorado Leadership Alliance
The President’s Leadership Program is a member of the Colorado Leadership Alliance (CLA). CLA supports the development of the next generation of Colorado’s leaders at the collegiate level through collaboration between academic programs and the public, private and nonprofit sectors. The Colorado Leadership Alliance is the only alliance of its kind in the United States.
At 10 public and private institutions across Colorado, CLA leadership programs are preparing top students to become capable leaders of Colorado’s future through academic coursework, internship, externship and service learning experiences. As an umbrella organization, CLA supports the development of each program by providing a forum to communicate best practices, create shared outcomes, foster collaboration among students through Alliance-wide initiatives and engage in joint-fundraising efforts. CLA unites the comprehensive undergraduate leadership training programs at the following institutions:
- Colorado State University- Fort Collins (President’s Leadership Program)
- Colorado State University- Pueblo (President’s Leadership Program)
- Regis University (Leadership Development Program)
- United States Air Force Academy
- University of Colorado- Boulder (President’s Leadership Class, Inc.)
- University of Colorado- Colorado Springs (Chancellor’s Leadership Class)
- University of Colorado- Denver (Chancellor’s Scholars and Leaders)
- University of Denver (Pioneer Leadership Program)
- University of Northern Colorado (President’s Leadership Program)
- Metro State College of Denver (Urban Leadership Program)
The Colorado Leadership Alliance is one of the members of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation’s esteemed leadership programs. The Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation (www.denverleadership.org) works to promote the development of civic leadership by the business community and fosters opportunities for increased cooperation among the private, public and nonprofit sectors. Through a series of initiatives and programs, the Foundation provides opportunities for both recognized and emerging leaders to work collaboratively on issues of regional and state-wide importance.