Getting Started for Students
The Current Students page has all of the important links needed to Obtain Accounts, Get Connected, and Login to all of your accounts. Navigate to the Current Students page and follow the instructions below. http://csupueblo.edu/current-students
1. Obtain Accounts
PAWS – Personal Access to Web Services
- Click PAWS from the Current Students Page
- Click the Set PIN button below the login fields
- You will be prompted to enter your six digit PID number and other identifying information. The PID is found on your Admissions and Registration materials.
- Follow the prompts and then you will be redirected to login with your new PIN.
- When in PAWS, you will have access to various services and messages.
- Click the eAccount link to view your network username, which is used for access to Office 365, Blackboard and TWOLFnet.
- Click Password Help from the Current Students Page.
- Click Set or Reset your password to change your default password and activate your eAccount services
- Your eAccount services are now activated.
Please allow up to 15 minutes for your Office 365 and Blackboard account passwords to be synchronized.
2. Get Connected
Access to university Internet services.
- Click TWOLFnet from the Current Students Page
- Enter your eAccount username and password.
- Register any personal devices you intend to use the university Internet service. You will need the device MAC Address to register, help to find this is available on the web form.
Network Access – Campus Computers
- At a campus computer workstation available for student use, enter your eAccount username and password.
Office 365 - Email Account
- Click Email from the Current Students Page
- Enter your eAccount username followed by @csupueblo.edu, then enter your password (we are time zone Mountain 7:00 if prompted for time zone upon initial entry).
Blackboard – Learning Management System
- Click Blackboard from the Current Students Page
- Type in your eAccount username and password and click login to proceed into Blackboard.