During emergencies, the director acts as coordinator and disseminator of most information for the news media. Our three main objectives never change. We strive for accuracy in information, consistency in presentation, and quality in product.
CSU-Pueblo's Office of External Affairs represents the university to local, regional, national and international media outlets.
The press office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases and advisories
- Facilitating media coverage of CSU-Pueblo
- Acting as media liaison for CSU-Pueblo faculty, staff and students
- Promoting CSU-Pueblo to external media outlets
- Authoring and distributing Colorado State University-Pueblo Magazine among other university publications
- Managing the Universities internet presence.