Communities to Build Active STEM Engagement (CBASE)
The Colorado State University – Pueblo’s Communities to Build Active STEM Engagement (C-BASE) is a U.S. Department of Education grant designed to integrate curricular, co-curricular, and programmatic transformation to achieve our primary goals.
- Providing student centered services designed to improve academic success, including innovative and customized instruction courses designed to help retain students and move the students rapidly through core courses and program completion.
- Increase the number of Hispanic and other low income students attaining degrees in STEM fields.
- Develop model transfer and articulation agreements between Pueblo Community College (PCC) and CSU-Pueblo in STEM degree fields.
- Building Research Communities
- Creating a Science Learning Center (formally known as the PROPEL Center)
- Developing a STEM Center for Education and Engagement
- Redesigning STEM Curriculum