Destination Colorado State University-Pueblo is a transfer program designed in cooperation with community colleges to enhance the transfer process to Colorado State University-Pueblo. By participating in the program, you will find transferring to Colorado State University-Pueblo simple, seamless, and friendly.
The Destination Scholarship is available to transfer undergraduate students pursuing their first Bachelor's degree and have completed an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or an Associate of General Studies (AGS) degree with at least a 3.0 GPA prior to attending Colorado State University-Pueblo. The Destination Scholarship is $2000 per academic year ($1000 per semester) up to a maximum of 4 semesters. Students are also encouraged to complete the Colorado State University-Pueblo Foundation Scholarship Application for the potential of additional scholarship awards.
For more information regarding transferring credit to Colorado State Univeristy-Pueblo, contact the Office of the Registrar at 719.549.2261.
For more information regarding the Destination Scholarship, please contact Financial Aid at 719.549.2753.
- Scholarships of $1000 per semester.
- This scholarship can be renewed and you may receive a total of up to 2 years of funding as long as you maintain minimum renewal criteria each year.
- Transfer to Colorado State University-Pueblo with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Associate of General Studies degree and a minimum of 3.0 community/junior college cumulative GPA.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher while continuing your degree at Colorado State University-Pueblo.
- Complete an application to Colorado State University-Pueblo and submit official transcripts from your community college and any other colleges you have attended.
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours).
- Available to students pursuing their first bachelor's degree and cannot be combined with other scholarships, except the First Generation scholarship.