Welcome Veterans, Military, and Dependents to CSU-Pueblo!
Mission: Our purpose is to ensure timeliness, accuracy, integrity, and security of all
Veterans Education Benefit Office records while providing excellent customer service to
ensure the maximum use of educational benefits to achieve educational goals.
Vision: To support all Veterans and Dependents with the transition to new opportunities
and completion of educational goals by ensuring VA benefits are being used to maximum potential.
The Colorado State University Pueblo Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving
Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members:
- Our guarantee is to provide personalized service to assist with the completion of an approved education program.
- No aggressive, fraudulent, or false recruiting techniques.
- Accommodations for service requirements for military and reservists.
- Accurate academic advice through trained advisors for each degree plan.
- Sound financial advice for all students through our Financial Aid Office.
- Guarantee accreditation of approved degrees.
- Refund policies align with Title IV, which governs the administration of federal student financial aid programs.
The Veterans Education Benefit Office (VEB) is located in the Administration Building Room 103A (downstairs)
Please review our Principles of Excellence