Student Recreation Center hours will be reflective of the student semester calendar and break schedule.
Copies of the schedule are available at front desk.
NEW!! Summer Hours (Effective May 7, 2016)
Rec Center Hours: CLOSED on Weekends
Weekdays (Monday thru Friday) 6am-7pm
Swimming Pool: CLOSED on Weekends
Monday thru Thursday: 6:15am-8:15am, 11am-2pm, 4pm-6pm
Friday: 6:15am-8:15am, 11am-2pm (No evening swim)
Special Notice for Pool:
Due to required maintenance and cleaning, pool will be closed starting Monday, May 16.
Plans are to reopen on June 1st.
Group Fitness (Aerobics) classes – May
Starts: Monday, May 16
In the summer, we change it up every few weeks… so here’s our plan for a bit:
||Circuit-Cardio & Muscle (Lisa)
||Interval Training (Nick)
||Circuit-Cardio & Muscle (Mari)
SilverSneakers (Healthways Fitness Program): CSU-Pueblo Student Recreation Center (SRC) is now a Participating Member of SilverSneakers. SilverSneaker members may use all facilities of the SRC, including equipment, pool, gymnasium, racquetball courts, and attend group fitness classes.
- 2 Court Gymnasium
- 4 Racquetball Courts (1 converts to squash court)
- Running Track (approx. 12 laps = 1 mile)
- Renovated Swimming Pool
- Aerobics/Dance Studio
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Cardio/Weight Room
- Outdoor Pursuits (Gear Rental Room)
- Café Area
- Wellness Area for Fitness Assessments and Massage Therapy Lounge
- Multi-Purpose Rec Field (synthetic turf) and Track (2 lanes, 5.4 laps = 1 mile)
- Challenge (Ropes) Course
- Volleyball Sand Court
- Full t-shirt must be worn while using cardio/weight/stretching/track areas
- Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn
- No open drink containers
- Clean machines or benches after use
- Do not drop weights
- Unload weights and store them on appropriate weight horns when finished
- Safety collars must be used on free bars
- Use a spotter when using heavy weights
Community members must obtain a campus parking pass.
(Parking passes and ID are included with paid membership.)
Parking passes may be obtained at the Sheriff's Office, ADM 118. Phone 719.549.2373
Day-use lockers are free (please provide your own lock)
Lockers may be rented by the semester for $25.00
Colorado State University-Pueblo
Student Recreation Center
2200 Bonforte Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81001-4901