Student Recreation Center hours will be reflective of the student semester calendar and break schedule.
Copies of the schedule are available at front desk.
Student Rec Center will close early on Saturday, October 15 due to the football game and Homecoming activities.
Rec Center will be open 9am-12pm only.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Fall 2016 Hours: (effective Saturday, August 20, 2016)
Rec Center Hours:
Monday thru Thursday: 6am-11pm
Weekends: Saturday: 9am-3pm, Sunday: 2pm-10pm
(CLOSED on Weekends)
Monday thru Thursday: 6:15am-8am, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 5pm-7pm
Friday: 6:15am-8am, 12:30pm-2:30pm (No evening swim)
Group Fitness (Aerobics) classes:
NEW SCHEDULE - effective Monday, October 3. (Many NEW classes- highlighted in yellow)
Copies of schedule also available at front desk.
Fitness Program): CSU-Pueblo Student Recreation Center (SRC) is now a Participating Member of SilverSneakers. SilverSneaker
members may use all facilities of the SRC, including equipment, pool, gymnasium, racquetball courts, and attend group fitness
- 2 Court Gymnasium
- 4 Racquetball Courts (1 converts to squash court)
- Running Track (approx. 12 laps = 1 mile)
- Renovated Swimming Pool
- Aerobics/Dance Studio
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Cardio/Weight Room
- Outdoor Pursuits (Gear Rental Room)
- Café Area
- Wellness Area for Fitness Assessments and Massage Therapy Lounge
- Multi-Purpose Rec Field (synthetic turf) and Track (2 lanes, 5.4 laps = 1 mile)
- Challenge (Ropes) Course
- Volleyball Sand Court
- Full t-shirt must be worn while using cardio/weight/stretching/track areas
- Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn
- No open drink containers
- Clean machines or benches after use
- Do not drop weights
- Unload weights and store them on appropriate weight horns when finished
- Safety collars must be used on free bars
- Use a spotter when using heavy weights
Community members must obtain a campus parking pass.
(Parking passes and ID are included with paid membership.)
Parking passes may be obtained at the Sheriff's Office, ADM 118. Phone 719.549.2373
Day-use lockers are free (please provide your own lock)
Lockers may be rented by the semester for $25.00
Colorado State University-Pueblo
Student Recreation Center
2200 Bonforte Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81001-4901