CSU-Pueblo Information Technology Services Help Desk consists of the central call center located in LARC 129 which takes all calls for services/information for the following areas:
- Computer Hardware Problems or Installation
- Computer Software Problems or Installation
- Locations/Schedule for Computer Labs
- Application for E-Mail, Network, Blackboard Accounts, and AIS accounts
- Assistance with E-Mail, Network, Blackboard, and AIS problems
- Audio/Visual Equipment Scheduling
- Electronic Classroom Locations (Scheduling is through Kathy Shisler in Records at extension 2900)
- Telecommunications Services - telephone equipment, voice mail, cabling, jacks
- Report printouts/pickup
In order to optimize performance, it must routinely be tuned, maintained, and upgraded. This periodic "tune-up" must take place with no users on the network. This will affect network logins, e-mail, Internet access, AIS access, network printing, etc. The service schedule is to alert you to specific dates and times that ALL network connections and/or campus telephones will be unavailable due to maintenance of these mission-critical information systems. Please refer to the schedule below.
For any given scheduled maintenance, the entire allocated time may not be used. If not, network resources and/or campus telephones will be available to you as soon as possible. However, for consistency, the 6:00pm to 6:00am time frame will be reserved every Friday to Saturday.
Please note the following dates and times and the resource(s) affected:
Publishing Web Pages & Online Forms
For more information on how to publish web pages and build online forms, please visit the Web Developers section of the Information Technology Services Web site.